Itinerant Vendor License

City of Bethany
Application for License Itinerant Vendor
Complete the electronic form or print and complete a paper application below. Paper applications must be completed in INK. Use back or additional sheets if necessary.  Submit applications via email to , fax at (405)789-6093, or in person at 6700 NW 36th Street, Bethany, OK 73008. Contact Community Development at (405)789-6005 for questions. Permits can be paid for by phone with a Visa or Mastercard, or at our drive-thru window with a credit card, cash, or check made out to the City of Bethany. 
Click here to view and print a paper application.

General Information
Applicant Name:

Applicant Phone:

Applicant Full Address:

Business Name:

Business Phone:

Business Full Address:

Property Owner:

Property Owner Phone:

Property Owner Full Address:

Type of Business
Itinerant Vendor shall mean any person, firm or corporation who engages in, does, or transacts any temporary or transient business in the town and who, for the purpose of carrying on such business, occupies any location for a period of less than 90 days. 
Describe all business activity and goods sold:

Will payment or deposit of money be exchanged in advance of final delivery?

If yes, such application shall be accompanied by a bond in the penal sum of $1,000.00 executed by corporate surety, licensed to do business in the State, conditioned upon the making of final delivery of the goods ordered or services to be performed in accordance with the term of such order, or failing therein, that the advanced payment of such order be refunded. Any person aggrieved by the action by such solicitor shall have the right of action of the bond for the recovery of the money or damages or both.
Requirements and Conditions
 Each vendor shall supply to the City a written statement signed by the property owner authorizing the business.
Submit a copy of Oklahoma State Sales Tax permit
 Only locate in  CBD, E-I, PUB and MUD zoning
 Vendors selling foodstuffs requiring a state Health Department permit shall submit a copy of said permit with this application.
 Any structural, electrical or plumbing work shall require a separate permit approved by the City Inspector.
 No more than two signs with a combined total of 50 square feet shall be permitted on each property.
 No goods, vehicles, signs or structures shall be located on public right-of-way.
 All merchandise and material (including building) must be completely removed from the site upon expiration of the permit or termination of the business.
 A license will be issued once the license fee has been paid and application has been reviewed.
 License fee is $200.00 for each location

I hereby certify that all of the above statements are true to the best of my knowledge and belief. I have thoroughly read the application and understand its qualification and requirements.

Signature of Applicant:


action center